Tuesday, August 25, 2015

General Hospital Bombshells

Morgan is getting ready to lose it. 
General Hospital Bombshells are getting ready to drop soon starting with Morgan. He is having a hard time accepting that Ava slept with him letting him believe that she was Denise.  What is wrong with this boy Let's Get Soapy wants to know?  Isn’t she the same woman that slept with him and his father on the same day and didn’t know who the father of her baby was?

Franco loves Nina
So even though Franco confessed to killing Silas, the judge was not buying it but kept him in lockup so now he and Nina are across the cells from one another in lockup. 

That situation should give the viewers some very good dialog.  These two are great at bantering.  Do you think that Nina will make Franco tell the truth that he is not responsible so he can be on the outside to help her prove her innocence? 

Nina loves Franco
It is obvious that they don’t believe he killed Silas so staying in jail doesn’t help her. She knows he did what he could to keep her out of it. 

Oh and the writers faked everyone out today with Dillon saying Valerie is pregnant.  Well, guess what folks, Valerie is pregnant, that is why she is having trouble with her stomach and is staying away from coffee.  She is pregnant but doesn’t realize it yet but she will soon and Dillon will offer to marry her and pretend to be the father. 

Do you think Nina will tell Franco to tell the truth that he didn’t kill Silas so he can get out and help her from the outside? 

EXTRA CASH
Earn money while watching TV

I am always looking for ways to make extra cash.  I am a mother and grandmother of 10 and I need all the spare cash I can get for birthday gifts and surprises for grandkids.  I found a way to make some extra cash that is legitimate and fun and I do it while watching TV.  I take surveys with this company MintVine and they deposit money right into my Paypal account.  If you would like to try it, I can refer you in by you clicking this referral link.  https://mintvine.com/users/register/52df19314c545905858599


On a personal note, every chance I get, I get involved in doing something to help people and most especially children.  Please visit my 27 Day Challenge for the Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt and consider being one of the people cheering me on.  


I want to say thank you to the people that are reading my articles.  I will keep writing as long as you keep reading.  We are not always going to agree but I do hope that you enjoy most of what I write and I write to share with you.
Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of this page and I will respond to you here. 
Writer Donna Nolan-Wilson has spent over 40 years observing and enjoying soaps.  Like me on Facebook
Soap Opera Oracle has a Facebook page that will bring you all your celebrity and world news for free!

Disclaimer:  Everything I write in this publication is my feelings and opinions and not that of the soap, the sponsors or this publication.    

6 comments:

  1. I like how they think people will be shocked by the Valerie is pregnant story, didn't everyone know that would happen

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course Valerie would be pregnant... don't know why all these "smart adults" don't use birth control, but just what I expected the writers to do with this. The Morgan and Ava story is sick.. hope it goes away soon. Can't there be any happiness for awhile now? So glad we have new writers and hope they are not going to keep bringing dead people back to life. Leave Robin out of it too... my concern is Sam and Jason story.. dragging it out way, way, way too long... get over it and move on.... Keep the kids out of the show since they are not even close to "normal" when it comes to how kids act and talk and can't we get back to somewhat of a more normal life that people can relate to???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to know if SONNY IS LEAVENING GH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to know if SONNY IS LEAVENING GH.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to know if SONNY IS LEAVENING GH.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want to know if SONNY IS LEAVENING GH.

    ReplyDelete

Trust TAKES Time - My 2nd Recorded Song

Most Popular Story this past year